Forum RulesOTC/PINK 0 replies 0 likes 0 votes 1234 views
StockboardAdmin 9 months
Conditions of Use and User Submissions and Website Content StandardsAs a condition of your access and use of the Website, you agree that you may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Website is focused on providing a space for investors and stock market followers to share ideas and engage in thoughtful debate. In order to maintain a high level of discourse, the Website’s administrators are opposed to trolling, uncivilized discussion, and other behavior that is intended to be disruptive or disrespectful to others. In all cases, you agree and acknowledge that the Company has the right to monitor, censor, edit, move, delete and remove any and all content, including User Submissions posted on the Website. As the Website is meant to be a place for thoughtful discussion as opposed to being a medium to provide investment advice, we do not want User Submissions to be based on promoting specific securities. We strongly recommend that users disclose any securities they hold when discussing them. This will help create an open and honest discussion. The following site content standards apply to any and all content, material, and information a user submits, posts, publishes, displays, comments, links, private messages, or transmits (collectively, “submit”) to the Website or to other users or persons (collectively, “User Submissions”) and any and all Interactive Functions. Any and all User Submissions must also comply with all applicable federal, provincial, local, and international laws, regulations, and terms of service. Without limiting the foregoing, you warrant and agree that your use of the Website and any User Submissions shall not:
- Include or contain any material that is exploitive, obscene, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, defamatory, sexually explicit or pornographic, violent, inflammatory, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age or other such legally prohibited ground or be otherwise objectionable, such determination to be made in Company’s sole discretion.
- Involve stalking, attempting to exploit or harm any individual (including minors) in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise or ask for personal information as prohibited under applicable laws, regulations, or code.
- Involve, provide, or contribute any false, inaccurate, or misleading information.
- Include sending, knowingly receiving, uploading, downloading, using, or reusing any material that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertisements or promotions without our prior written consent, sales, or encourage any other commercial activities, including, without limitation, any “spam”, “junk mail”, “chain letter”, contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising or any other similar solicitation.
- Encourage any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, or alarm any other person.
- Copy or repurpose content from other sources without proper attribution.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act or unethical, or misleading behaviour.
- Give the impression that they originate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.